AmeriGlide Stair Lifts, Vertical Lifts, Wheelchair Lifts, Dumbwaiters and Elevators in Dayton, Ohio
AmeriGlide is the nation’s leading retailer of high quality mobility and disability equipment, including stair lifts, wheelchair lifts, walk-in tubs, lift chairs and much more! Our success has been built on the simple idea of providing a great value to our customers, which is why we have worked hard to drive down the prices of our products and make them affordable to anyone with mobility challenges.
In addition, we back up our U.S. manufactured products with the best warranty in the country. All this combined with a commitment to superior customer service should make us your one and only stop for all your mobility needs. Call or visit our Dayton, Ohio location today to speak with an AmeriGlide expert and get the helpful advice you need to choose the right products for your needs.
Transport yourself upstairs and downstairs with comfort and ease! With an AmeriGlide stair lift all you have to do is sit, and the chair lifts you up the steps. AmeriGlide manufactures the only stair lifts specifically designed for home owner installation and the only stair lifts that include a 10 year warranty. With industry leading low prices, AmeriGlide makes it easy for homeowners to purchase a stair lift.
Choose an AC-powered stair lift from AmeriGlide and regain the use of your second floor without the worry of a fall injury. Our stair lifts are designed for easy installation and run on standard 110-volt household power outlets. AmeriGlide stair lifts are also backed by the best warranty coverage in the industry, so call today to speak with a mobility solution expert and begin planning for your AmeriGlide stair lift! View Products
For our customers who require maximum lifting capacity, accept no substitutions for the AmeriGlide Heavy Duty stair lift. Featuring an extra-wide seat and boasting an impressive 500-pound weight capacity, the AmeriGlide HD stair lift plugs into any standard grounded 110-volt outlet. A 36-inch wide stairway is required for installation. For the strongest stair lift your dollar can buy, call today to order your heavy duty stair lift solution! View Products
AmeriGlide offers factory-reconditioned stair lifts which were previously used as demo units at trade shows or in storefronts. After these stair lifts clear our intensive factory inspection process, we sell them at reduced prices. Our reconditioned stair lifts are backed by a 1-year warranty on parts and a 2-year warranty on the drive train, so you won't sacrifice peace of mind for a lower price! Call now to order your factory-reconditioned AmeriGlide stair lift! View Products
In addition to our own quality-engineered stair lifts, we also buy and sell used stair lifts from other manufacturers. If you have a stair lift unit manufactured either by us or by Acorn, Pinnacle, or Summit that you no longer need to use, we want to hear from you! Contact an AmeriGlide representative today and we'll give you top-dollar value for your used stair lift. Or, get a lower price on a much-needed stair lift by buying a used unit from us! View Products
Starting at $1,799.00
- Weight capacity: 264 lb.
- Installation Included: No
- Self Installable: Yes
- Call Station: Wireless
- Safety Sensors: Yes
Starting at $1,899.00
- Rack and pinion offers smooth transit with minimal maintenance
- 300-lb. weight capacity accommodates nearly any user
- Battery operated design with reserve power in case of outages
- Adjustable folding arms allow you to customize clearance between 18 and 21 inches
Starting at $2,300.00
- 350-pound weight capacity; takes up less than a foot of space from wall
- Track uses single-bracket mounts for easy installation
- Includes comfortable 19-inch wide padded seat with arm-mounted control switch
- Battery operated drive train keeps a reserve charge for emergency usage
Starting at $1,749.00
- Higher 350 lb. weight capacity accommodates a large range of users
- Wide seat with thick padding ensures a comfortable ride every time you use it
- Drive system uses ultra-strong aircraft carrier-grade cable
- AC and DC models are available choose the best option for your needs
Starting at $2,799.00
Starting at $6,294.00
- Completely customizable to adapt to unique staircases
- 90°, 180°, spiral and multiple landing setups
- Available with many seat styles and color combinations
- Available in a 352 pound heavy duty model
A Vertical Platform Lift is an affordable and easy to operate mobility device that will allow you to travel with your scooter or wheelchair. Learn more about how you can increase your mobility with a vertical platform lift.
Installing an Express Dumbwaiter from AmeriGlide in your home is a convenient and inexpensive way to take the difficulty out of transporting heavy loads.
Starting at $3,475.00
- Fully submersible
- Easy to use sealed hand control
- Easy to remove for seasonal storage
- Hand control easily removes to eliminate unauthorized use
Starting at $1,479.00
Invest in a strong and durable Wheelchair Lift from AmeriGlide and overcome any mobility obstacle!
Starting at $3,500.00
Starting at $699.00
Starting at $489.00
AmeriGlide has the nation’s best selection of powerful and comfortable Lift Chair recliners that will take the strain out of sitting and standing.
Starting at $549.99
AmeriGlide’s Mobility Scooters are lightweight and portable devices that can be quickly disassembled for easy transport!
Starting at $175.00
Our line of evacuation products will help ensure that everyone, including the mobility impaired, is able to quickly and safely escape in the event of a fire or other emergency.